The purpose of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) personality inventory is to make the theory of psychological types understandable and useful in people’s lives. The essence of the theory is that the seemingly random variation in people’s behavior is actually quite orderly and consistent, due to basic differences in the ways individuals prefer to use their perception and judgment. The interactive workshops helps individuals and organizations understand the four important components of professional development: communication, decision making, change management, and conflict management.
- MBTI® for Appreciating Differences– Build on employee strengths and develop target areas identified
- MBTI® Personal Impact– Help clients clearly understand the impact of their personality type in key areas of their lives
- MBTI® Communication Style– Improve individual and team communication
- MBTI® Decision-Making Style- Help individuals make better decisions and more impactful contributions
- MBTI® Stress Management– Describes the impact of stress on personality characteristics and provides tips for leveraging strengths to deal with stress effectively
- MBTI® Conflict Style– Help individuals manage conflict and enhance relationships in the process